Occasionally, one of our customers reports their iPhone eSIM is stuck on 'Activating' when it should be connecting to a local network.
1. Swipe down from the top right corner of your screen
2. Tap the Airplane Mode icon to turn on Airplane Mode and wait 30 seconds
3. Tap the Airplane Mode icon again to turn off Airplane Mode and wait 30 seconds
4. Go your "Settings" and then "Cellular" or "Mobile Data"
5. Confirm your eSIM has activated correctly
If this did not fix your issue, please reach out to Support via email (email@example.com) or live chat.