Yes, you can absolutely use one aloSIM account to install eSIMs on multiple phones and/or tablets, if you'd like to organize eSIMs for your family or a small group.
However! We have a few tips to make sure you do this correctly.
It can get confusing to have multiple eSIMs in your aloSIM app if they're all for the same destination. That's why you're going to want to work carefully and keep everything labeled, so you know which eSIM belongs to which person.
Here's how to use one aloSIM account for multiple devices:
1. Download the free aloSIM app
2. Create your aloSIM account
3. Tap "Store" and buy an eSIM data package (for yourself or someone else)
4. Go to the "My eSIMs" screen and select the eSIM
5. Tap the three dots to RENAME/LABEL this eSIM with the name of the person using it (i.e. Kelly, Mike) or the name of the device it's going on (i.e. Kids iPad, Dad's Samsung)
6. Repeat steps 3, 4, and 5 for each eSIM data package you need to buy, making sure each one gets renamed so you know where it needs to be installed
7. Tap on a labeled eSIM card and select 'Install Your eSIM'
8. Select the 'QR code' tab at the top, scan the QR code using the device that will be using this particular eSIM, and follow the installation instructions for that particular device
9. Make sure the person with that device understands how to activate their eSIM data package when they're ready to begin using it. (They should be able to do this on their device, without needing your assistance or to log into your aloSIM account.)
10. Repeat steps 7, 8, and 9 until each eSIM has been installed on each device
Managing everyone's eSIMs in a single account
As the owner of the aloSIM account, you will be able to see everyone's eSIMs and how much data remains on each package.
If someone runs out and you'd like to give them more data, just tap on that person's eSIM (they're all labeled, so it should be easy to find the correct one) and select 'Top Up eSIM' to give them more data. If they're ready to use it, you can tap "Activate" to activate their package for them.
We hope that helps! Please reach out via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or live chat if we can help further.