Ready to install an eSIM on your compatible Sony device? Let's get started ...
- Use your aloSIM app (or your account on alosim.com) to select "My eSIMs"
- Choose the eSIM you wish to install
- You can now choose from QR code eSIM installation or manual eSIM installation
- For QR code installation, scan the QR code and follow the on-screen prompts
- For manual installation, paste the SM-DP address and Activation Code into the appropriate fields within your phone settings
- Your APN should be set to "alosim" (add "alosim" if it's not appearing there)
- Data Roaming should be ON for aloSIM (so we can connect you to the best network), but Data Roaming should be OFF for your Primary SIM (if applicable) so you don't incur roaming fees
Remember that eSIMs can only be installed once, on a single device, and eSIMs should not be deleted even after your package expires (because you may want to top it up someday).