How do I install eSIM on my Sharp device?
Sharp currently has several eSIM-compatible devices on the market, including the Sharp Aquos Sense6s and the Sharp Aquos Wish.
When you're ready to install your eSIM, here's how ...
- Within your aloSIM app (or your account on alosim.com), select "My eSIMs"
- Tap the eSIM you wish to install
- Navigate to "Install Your eSIM"
- You can choose from QR code eSIM installation or manual eSIM installation
- QR code installation requires scanning the QR code and following the on-screen prompts
- Manual installation requires copying and pasting the SM-DP address and Activation Code into the appropriate fields within your phone settings
- Your APN should be set to "alosim" (add "alosim" if it's not appearing there)
- Data Roaming should be ON for aloSIM (so we can connect you to the best network), but Data Roaming should be OFF for your Primary SIM (if applicable) so you don't incur roaming fees
Remember that eSIMs can only be installed once, on a single device, and eSIMs should not be deleted even after your package expires (because you may want to top it up someday).
Was this article helpful?0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request