It's easy to top up your eSIM by adding new data. Your eSIM itself never expires, which is why it's a good idea to never delete your eSIM (in case you want to top it up in the future).
1. Go to "My eSIMs" and then select the package you'd like to top up.
2. Select the blue "Top up eSIM" button to add more data.
3. Purchase a new data package to top up your eSIM.
Once you've completed the purchase and go back to "My eSIMs," you'll see that you have that eSIM has a blue "ACTIVATE" button next to the topped-up package.
An eSIM can only be installed once, on a single device, so you won't need to go through the installation process again. The data just needs to be activated.
If you don't need your new data immediately, there's no need to manually activate it. You can wait until your current package runs out, and then we'll automatically activate the next package.
4. Tap "ACTIVATE" when you're ready to use your new data.
If your eSIM is currently turned on (within your device's settings), you should immediately be connected.
You will need to confirm that as soon as you activate the package, it will begin counting down immediately. So don't do this final step unless you're already in the area you'll be using your data, and you're ready to use it right away.
NOTE: If you tap the "Activate" button but your eSIM is currently turned off, you'll need to go into your Settings and turn your eSIM back on (following the activation instructions for either an iOS or Android device). Then the data will begin flowing immediately, and get up to its full speed within 10 minutes.
- How to activate my eSIM data plan on my iPhone or iPad
- How to activate my eSIM data plan on my Samsung
- How to activate my eSIM data plan on my Google Pixel
- How to activate my eSIM data plan on another Android device
It's important packages are activated in order, so you'll activate the oldest package before the newest one.
If you select the plan on your phone before completing this step, you'll want to deselect the plan and reenable it again to get it to work properly.