When your iPhone installs an eSIM, it often defaults to naming it something generic like 'Travel' or 'Secondary.'
This can get confusing because if you have multiple eSIMs, and they all have generic labels, how will you tell them apart?
We recommend going into your iPhone settings and giving your eSIM a custom name that you will recognize.
How to give your eSIM a custom name/label:
- On your iPhone, go to "Settings"
- Tap "Cellular"
- Under "SIMs" or "Cellular plans, select your eSIM
- Tap "Cellular Plan Label"
- Give your eSIM a custom name, like "France trip" or "aloSIM Canada"
- You can use emojis
- You can rename your eSIM anytime!