When your Samsung installs an eSIM, it usually names it "aloSIM." But this can get very confusing if you have more than one eSIM from aloSIM, and you're travelling between different countries.
We recommend going into your Samsung phone settings and giving your eSIM a custom name that you will recognize.
How to label a Samsung eSIM:
- On your Samsung phone, go to "Settings"
- Tap "Connections"
- Select "SIM manager" or "SIM Card manager"
- Tap the eSIM you wish to rename/label
- Tap "Name" and type in a custom label (You can even use emojis, like flags to indicate a specific country.)
- Select "Done" to save your changes
If you're having problems naming your Samsung eSIM, or mixing up existing eSIMs, please reach out via live chat or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) so we can help!