When you install an eSIM on your Google Pixel, it's probably just going to call it "aloSIM."
That's great, but it can get confusing if you install more than one eSIM from aloSIM. And if you're travelling between different countries, it might be tricky to know which eSIM to use in each location.
We recommend going into your Google Pixel phone settings and giving your eSIM a custom name that you will recognize.
How to label your Google Pixel eSIM:
- On your Google Pixel phone, go to "Settings"
- Tap "Network & internet"
- Under "SIMs," tap your aloSIM eSIM
- Tap the little pen/pencil in the top right corner
- Type in a new name for your eSIM (you can even use emoijis)
- Depending on your Google Pixel, you may also be able to colour-code it
- Tap "Save" to save your changes
If you're having problems naming your Google Pixel eSIM, or mixing up existing eSIMs, please reach out via live chat or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) so we can help!