We're proud to begin offering the ability to shop for eSIMs in different currencies.
The default setting is United States Dollars (USD), but you'll be able to change your aloSIM settings and shop using your preferred currency instead:
- U.S. Dollars
- Canadian Dollars
- British Pounds
- Australian Dollars
- Mexican Pesos
How to change your aloSIM currency settings:
- In your aloSIM account (either on the web or within the aloSIM app), select "Profile"
- Select "Currency," and choose your preferred currency
- Select "Save changes" to confirm your choice
You can change your currency settings anytime, so it's more comfortable to shop for eSIM data packages in your preferred currency (without having to worry about converting the amount).
Don't see an option to change your currency?
This feature is now available in our web store, and is rolling out to app users now. If you tap "Profile" and do not see "Currency" in the menu, it means you're using an older version of the app.
- Tap "Versions & Updates"
- See if you have the option to upgrade to the most recent version of aloSIM
- If the latest version (1.22) is not available for you yet, check back soon!
Questions about currency?
If you have any questions about our new currency selection, please reach out via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or live chat.