How do I set the APN on my Samsung device?
Once you've installed your new eSIM data plan on your Samsung device, this is an important final step to double-check if your data isn't working immediately.
- Go to "Settings"
- Select "Connections"
- Select "Mobile Network"
- Go to "Access Point Names"
- At the bottom of the screen, tap "aloSIM"
- Make sure the APN has "alosim" in the Name field, as well as in the APN field
If "alosim" isn't appearing as an option under Access Point Names:
- Select the three vertical dots in the top-right corner
- Choose to create a new APN
- Put "alosim" in the Name field, as well as in the APN field
- Tap "Save"
Was this article helpful?1 out of 1 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request