Your device may allow you to store multiple eSIMs at once, and it's easy to switch between your eSIMs.
- On your iPhone or iPad, go to "Settings"
- Tap "Cellular"
- Under "Cellular Plans," choose the SIM you want to turn on or off
- Under "Cellular Data," choose which SIM you'd like to use for data
- If you're using your aloSIM data, keep "Data Roaming" ON so we can keep you connected
- If you're using your Primary data, always keep "Dating Roaming" OFF to avoid paying roaming charges
- If you want to make sure your device only uses one specific data plan, "Allow Cellular Data Switching" should be kept OFF
- On your Android phone or tablet, tap "Network & internet"
- Select "Mobile network" or "SIMs" (depending on your model)
- Select the eSIM you want to use
- Tap the "Use SIM" toggle to start using it
If you have any problems switching between your eSIMs, we're always happy to help. Just email email@example.com or click the "Chat" bubble to speak with us directly. (Live chat is available 9-5 EST Monday through Friday.)