When you're finished using your eSIM, it's easy to switch between different eSIMs or switch back to using your Primary SIM as your device's main source of data.
How to switch back to your Primary SIM on an iPhone or iPad:
1. Make sure your Primary SIM is turned on
- Open “Settings” on your iPhone or iPad
- Go to "Cellular"
- Under Cellular Plans, select your Primary SIM
- Make sure "Turn On This Line" is toggled to ON
2. Tell your device to use your Primary SIM for mobile data
- Go to "Settings" then "Cellular"
- Choose "Cellular Data"
- Select your Primary SIM
- Make sure "Allow Cellular Data Switching" is OFF
How to switch back to your Primary SIM on a Samsung device:
1. Go to "Settings" then "Connections"
2. Choose "Mobile Network" and turn on your Primary SIM, or choose "Preferred SIM card" and select your Primary SIM
How to switch back to your Primary SIM on a Google Pixel:
1. Go to "Settings" then "Network & Internet"
2. Tap "Mobile network,” and select (or toggle on) your Primary SIM
If your eSIM data plan has expired, you can just ignore it and leave it on. Or if you don't want it to appear at the top of your screen, you can turn it off.