Once you've installed your new eSIM data plan on your Android device, this is a final step that ensures your data is going to work correctly.
- Go to "Settings"
- Select "Network & Internet" or "Connections"
- Select "Mobile Network"
- Go to "Access Point Names"
- Make sure the APN has "alosim" in the name field, as well as in the APN field
(If your APN was automatically set to "alosim," that's fantastic. This is done automatically on certain devices but must be done manually on others, so it's always a good idea to check.)
- If "alosim" isn't appearing as an option, select "ADD" or the + symbol
- Type in "alosim" (all lowercase)
- Tap "Save"