Ready to install your new aloSIM eSIM on any compatible OPPO device? Awesome!
1. Slide downwards from the top of your screen
2. Tap the "Settings" icon
3. Select "SIM card & mobile data" and then "eSIM"
4. Confirm by tapping "Enable." (This toggles on eSIM and disables your primary SIM.)
5. Select "eSIM" again, then "Add" and "Next"
6. Scan your aloSIM QR code (viewable in aloSIM under "My eSIMs")
7. Follow the on-screen prompts to complete the eSIM installation
Make sure your eSIM's name is "aloSIM" and its APN is also "alosim" (If you've never done that before and you'd like a little more guidance, we have a separate post with instructions.)